Undeniably the Best
- 24-hour exposure to English guarantees success in a language training program
- RST program sets the difference between CNN and other schools
In the past 18 years, CNN continuously supplements the needs and weaknesses of the students.
- A teacher in charge and group members creates an educational friendly atmosphere.
- In the process, the students will gain an understanding of their weaknesses with the assistance of the teacher and the group as a whole,
thereby creating a support–based RST group.
- As a result, students taking part in Sparta course improve their English Language skill in a short period of time.
- Based on the student’s participation in the RST topic discussion and the result of their weekly test, the RST teacher will submit an RST report to the student’s module class teacher. The report contains the weekly weaknesses of the students for further help, explanation and understanding of the students. This is a collaborative assistance between the RST teacher and the module class teacher.
- Furthermore, RST program provides a 1 + 1 or 2 + 2 rooms. It means that a student will have the chance to live with a local teacher thereby maximizing the student’s time in the study of English. It is a room which provides a more chances of practicing the English language.
■ Sparta RST Program (12 hours)
▶ 1:1 CNN Module Class (2 hrs) + 1:1 OPIC (1 hr) + 1:1 WAP (1 hr) + Small
Group A (1 hr) + Small Group B (1 hr) +LC (2 hrs) + Open Class (optional) RST
class (1 hr) + RST Vocabulary Study (30 mins) + RST self – study time (2 hrs)