ESL Regular Intensive
ESL Intensive Learning Programs
ESL, TOEFL, TOEIC Speaking, TOEFL, IELTS, Business English are programs designed to guide and train you in learning the English Language, strengthening the basic foundation of your four macro skills (Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking) suitable for beginners to advanced. The learning is ladderized according to your progress. CNN Student learning course is over 45%. Four to eight weeks is a very good program for sustained training, which is ideal for university students and professionals who plan on studying or vacationing abroad on a short-term basis.
Regular course (6 hours + open class 1 hour)
▶ Course A 1:1 CNN Module (2 hrs.) + 1:1 OPIc + 1: 4 Group (1 hr.) +1: 8 LC (2hrs.)
▶ Course B 1:1 CNN Module(2 hrs.) + 1:1 OPIc 1(hr.) +1:1 WAp(1hr.) + 1:8 LC (2hrs.)
|CNN Module books have seven levels. Each book contains 20 individual articles and various exercises to focus on improving your reading, writing and speaking. These books will help keep ones objective and emphasize on achieving satisfactory results.|
|WAP (Word Application)
WAP is a one on one learning to help enhance your vocabulary skills and word application. The aim is to lead in developing your ability to analyze and use proper word(s)/expression(s) and sentence construction.
Intensive Course (8 hours + 1 hr. Open Class)
▶1:1 CNN Module (2 hrs.) + 1:1 OPIc (1 hr.) + 1:1 WAp (1 hr.) + Group A (1hr.) + Group B (1hr.) + LC (2hrs.) + Open Class (1 hr.)
Ladderized Listening Program
■ In this program you are intensively trained and exposed in listening to conversations in different situations and accents. The program makes sure that you are in the right level according to your listening skills.
The materials used in different levels will pave the way to your progress in listening and understanding the essence of different situations and conversations.
▶ With more than ten (10) years of specialized Listening Program, our listening class methods focus on improving specific sub-skills by following set guidelines that will further expose you on how to have a keener sense of listening. This is one of the strongest selling points of CNN’s curriculum. And you can bet on it!
- You need to RELAX. – In this state you can focus more by clearing your mind. Pay attention to the audio.
- You need to LISTEN. – It is more likely to commit a mistake if you just answer from what you heard.
- You need to use your COMMON SENSE. -It is essential that you give your answer that is related to the conversation/situation. Make sense out of what you listen to.
The teacher/trainer will guide you throughout the course and gives pieces of advice on how to have a better understanding of the conversation, gives you the chance to listen to each parts of the audio several times to fill in the correct answer(s) of the blanks then corrects and explains why your given answer is wrong.
■ Small Group (1:4) This course is divided into two types- A and B.
▶ A TYPE-Discussion, Interaction, Presentation
• This type of group class focuses on building your camaraderie with your members through discussion of different topics like life, social issues, current events and more. Your interaction with them enriches your idea, widens trivial events and develops objective criticism. Furthermore, you can develop your confidence by taking part in presentations like impromptu speech, “teacher” for a day, “major and career orientation” and the monthly group activities.
▶ B TYPE-GRAMMAR BASED
• In this type you will further develop your grammar. This emphasizes on how to practically apply your knowledge and skills by expressing oneself through writing and speaking that is grammatically appropriate.