CNN Language School Policies
- Register with us.
Fill out the application form and submit it to the agent. The school fee can be paid through accredited bank partners, direct to the agent’s office, or through other other agreed terms.
- Registration and costs.
The Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and an invoice will be sent within 3 days after receiving the admission application. All costs must be paid until at least three weeks before start dates.
- Extension Course.
Notify the agent’s office should there be an intention of extending the enrollment period. As indicated in the normal registration procedure, compliance with the prescribed process will help in granting the request. You will be notified as soon as the request is granted.
- Class assignments and changes.
All trainees will receive their class assignments after the evaluation test.Should you want to change classes and teachers, please notify the Head of the Academics of CNN School. You will be notified as soon as the request is granted.
- Additional classes.
Should a need for more intensified study arise, please notify the Head of the Academics of CNN Schoolfor any intention of adding classes. As indicated in the normal registration procedure, compliance with the prescribed process will help in granting the request. You will be notified as soon as the request is granted.
- Alteration of class schedule.
Should unavoidable or unfavorable circumstances occur, please notify the agent’s office for any intention of changing the schedule. As indicated in the normal registration procedure, compliance with the prescribed process will help in granting the request. You will be notified as soon as the request is granted.
- Alternative classes.
In case of a teacher’s leave of absence, class may be replaced by another teacher or a make-up class may be conducted.
- Absences and tardiness.
Students with frequent and recurring record of absences and tardiness will be duly reprimanded by the school authorities.
- Official and National Holidays.
There in an automatic class suspension should a holiday is declared in the Philippines. Thus, on the said day oy days, there will beno classes. There will also be no make-up classes for the said dates.
Philippine National Holidays
- Regular Holidays
New Year’s Day – 1 January
Maundy Thursday – 2 April
Good Friday – 3 April
Day of Valor – 9 April
Labor Day – 1 May
Independence Day – 12 June
National Heroes Day – 31 August
Bonifacio Day – 30 November
Christmas Day – 25 December
Rizal Day – 30 December
- Special (Non-Working) Day
Chinese New Year – 19 February
Black Saturday – 4 April
Ninoy Aquino Day – 21 August
All Saints Day – 1 November
Additional non-working – 24 December
Last Day of the Year – 31 December
Additional non-working holiday – 1 January
- Special Holiday
EDSA Revolution Anniversary – 25 February
Muslim traditional holidays are also observed (varying dates)
Special local government events are declared holiday (varying dates)
Freely approach the office during the working hours should there be any complain that is needed to be raised with any of our faculty or staff. Office hours are from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
A student must attend at least 90% of the total enrollment. Other requirements for completion are the final tests in speaking and the other level tests from the teachers and the Head of Academics of CNN School. There may also be other requirements depending on the satisfactory level of the student before the issuance of a certificate.
- CNN School will not be held responsible for loss, damages and class interruptions should unavoidable circumstances occur and when results become out of our control. Here are to name some: flight delay and cancellations, lost of belongings, unfavourable climate conditions,physical restrictions risky prevailing environmental and social situations.
- It is the school’s jurisdiction to change prices should financial condition highly effect the cost.
- All necessary information will be posted with an ample time for students to comply, therefore, no excuse will be accepted should there be an excuse of being uninformed with school policies rules and regulations.
- Request for class extension, cancellation and alteration is under the school’s scrutiny, and the school office has the final approval.